CHECKLIST FOR PLEIN AIR PAINTING WITH WATERCOLOR
Arriving at your plein air painting spot only to find you have left some important piece of your painting kit/equipment behind can really slow you down or stop you from painting altogether.
This list is for Beginning Painters as well as Experienced Painters. Use the handy checklist as a starting place and then add to it according your own needs.
Every artist is different and we all have a special little things we consider essential for a happy plein air painting expedition.
Some people like to bring their music along - others prefer just to listen to the sounds of birds and wind.
Print Out This Check List Before You Go Out Painting
* Traveling Easel set up or Pochard Box
* small folding stool (if you want)
* Water and Spray Bottle with Water to slow down drying time
* Watercolor Paint - Clean Palette - Brushes - sponges
* Water Color Paper cut in your preferred sizes
* Small Sketch Book - Pencil
* Tape - Painting Board to attach your paper to
* Digital Camera
* Handiwipes - Sunscreen - Bug Repellent
* Bag for Trash
* A big Sun Hat - Old Windbreaker
* Drinking Water - Snacks/lunch
* A Swiss Army Knife - A whistle, compass combo
Plein Air Equipment
Return to Home Page